Multiple Public Health Internships Available!
Tobacco-Free Jacksonville, Inc. is seeking interested individuals to serve as a tobacco prevention & control policy intern. This position will contribute to a variety of local initiatives designed to prevent addiction and save lives.
Internship projects include a variety of skill building including:
Internships are virtual, but at times require in-person events within the Jacksonville metro area. Specific work days and times are flexible based on individual schedules.To apply, email your resume and cover letter to Tobacco Policy Manager, Kim Mraz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Community Health Education and Outreach
- Public Health Policy & Advocacy
- Public Health Communications
- Cross-sector Collaboration
- Program Marketing & Branding